UNC Charlotte has adopted policies and procedures to take affirmative steps to safeguard and protect minors from potential abuse while visiting the UNC Charlotte campus, attending University-offered programs and events, or participating in third party programs and activities that utilize campus facilities.
To meet the requirements of the policies and procedures, all adults who will supervise/oversee minors as part of a University-sponsored activity or program must complete the activities listed at rmi.charlotte.edu/minors. These activities are also referenced in the Minors on Campus Program Organizer Checklist.
- University Policy 716, Minors on Campus (Link)
- Minors on Campus Program Organizer Checklist (PDF)
- Minors on Campus Program Reporting Form (Googleform)
- Electronic Link for Authorized Adult Personnel Background Checks (Background Investigation Bureau)
- Minors on Campus Training Online Test (Classmarker)
- Program Organizers Background Check and Training Completion Googlesheet (Googlesheet)
- UNC Charlotte Minor Program Emergency Plan Template (Googledoc)
- Minors on Campus Policy Training Workbook (PDF)