Use of the University's computing network, including NinerNET Services, is conditioned on compliance with:
- University Policy 311, Information Security
- OneIT Standards and Guidelines
- University Policy 304, Electronic Communication Systems
- University Policy 601.14, Proprietary Software
- University Policy 302, Web Communications
Pursuant to those policies, the University may take any steps necessary to address violations of those policies, including monitoring, accessing, retrieving, reading, and/or disclosing data communications when there is a reasonable cause to suspect a violation of applicable University policy, criminal activity, or when monitoring is required by law.
Updated October 14, 2020